Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween is my Favorite

But I am waay to old to be trick-or-treating.

I barely had time to even plan a costume or carve a pumpkin this year. School has just been crazy. 

Like, I am obsessed with Halloween. I have been known to cry because I'm too old for it all. None of this "you're done after age 12" crap. I'm much older than 12. Granted, the past two years I've gone can collecting for the food shelf rather than ask for candy, but it's not really the candy I care about. I love dressing up and walking door to door and being in costume.

And then I read this post by Sarah K over at The Sprinkles on My Ice Cream

His Porch Light is Always On

I still feel like I'm losing Halloween, but it doesn't feel quite so bad anymore. 


<3 Marie-Rose

2 comments:

  1. Awww...thank you for sharing my post! I'm so glad you liked it. And I seriously miss trick-or-treating, too! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I wish it wasn't so weird for teens to go, too!

      Delete

Dear People Who Comment,

You are awesome. That is all.
<3 Marie-Rose